Saturday, December 27, 2008

Pic of the Year

Which of this year's pictures is the one I most treasure? Not many have been technically very good, so I'm trying to judge on sentimental value.

Is it Saltysplash enduring the ignomony of being towed backwards by Herbie? I think they call it shadenfreude on my part.



Is it me and Rick risking life and limb to paint the rear of the counter?


Is it the snowstorm we encountered on our way down to Bull's Bridge in April?


Or the meeting between Herbie and Herbie


Actually the most treasured picture isn't a photo at all, but the watercolour painting of Herbie done by Rick's sister Julie. It hangs on the wall in the house so I can enjoy Herbie even when we're at home.

1 comment:

Vallypee said...

All the photos are precious in terms of unrepeatable moments, but I so agree with you about the watercolour. That's just too lovely!