Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Favourite photos from our trip

Home again, and I've been looking through all the photos I took on our cruise up and down the GU. They remind me what a great trip we had despite the cancelled plans to get further afield.

Here are just a few favourites showing:

The work we got done on the boat
The wildlife

The glorious still evenings
Some superb boats to drool over
The flowers everywhere

and of course the lovely old Grand Union Canal looking its very best

As ever the pictures look best if you click to see them full size.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos and well done for managing to restrain yourself to five! I love the digital age but sort through over 100 photos a day is always quiet a job.

Hope to see you around London over the summer......

Sue, Indigo Dream

Anonymous said...

I had to rush to my bird book to try and identify the ducks - are they female mandarins?.
Great photos by the way, though you haven't included a favourite of mine... :-)
Carrie

Vallypee said...

Lovely photos Neil. The peace is almost tangible!