Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Free best seller.

50 people downloaded my best selling* book Jobs For The Boys from Amazon / Kindle yesterday!! "Blimey," I hear you exclaim, "I thought everyone on the planet had read it by now. The Herbies must be filthy rich on the royalties."

Well not exactly, but if you are one of those people who inexplicably failed to get a copy, it's free on Kindle until Saturday ( hence the 50 downloads yesterday.) just go to Amazon and search for Herbie Neil.

BTW if you are one of those lovely people who have read it, and perhaps even enjoyed it, I could do with a couple more reviews on Amazon. I'm up to 18**, and 20 has been tantalisingly close for some months.

If you didn't like it, my name is Jeffrey Archer.

Ta very much.

End of commercial break.

* well it is the best selling book I have written, as it is the only one. I suppose that also makes it the worst seller.

** ooh, much excitement, I just checked back and found I got another review on14 July, so now only only need one more for my twenty. My cup runneth over.

 

No comments: