This years cruising itinerary of London, Oxford, Coventry, Leicester, Birmingham, Warwick etc sounds a bit urban when I tell friends where I’ve been. My photo album tells a different story. I don’t find it easy to get good pictures of plants and animals but a small percentage come out alright, so here’s a selection from our cruises this year.
Don't forget, clicking brings 'em up big
1 Just a mossy branch, but the light was good. This is my favourite.
2. The “other” side of mooring at Braunston
3. A visitor at Foxton Locks
4. perhaps the roses on our cans are more realistic than we think. Actually I think this butterfly looks like
an old plane ready to take off
5. Crab apple blossom I think. there was a bumper crop this autumn.
6. At last a peacock that doesn’t squawk – on the S. Oxford
7. A Richmond on Thames heron looking, as all herons do, grumpy and miserable