Saturday, October 14, 2023

I've started a new blog! Take a look.

 Yes a new blog, but not about boating, which is why I'm not writing it here.  Just an intro and an invitation for you to join me. 

The new one is about my experimental journey using the Zoe nutrition programme.  Zoe is a huge scientific programme aimed at teaching people to understand the foods that are right for them on a personal basis. I won't go into detail here, take a look at the new blog herbieneilzoe.blogspot.com/

What is Zoe?  Go to Zoe.com to find out.  It's serious food science stuff offering you a chance to test and understand what food does to your body. No faddy diets, nobody tells you what to eat. You just learn about how different foods affect you -personally.

Zoe is not a cheap or trivial thing to take on.  I'm doing it because I'm interested. The more I get into it, the more I see that it is quite an undertaking if you want to get the best out of it.  So anyone thinking of doing it might find it useful to see what they are letting themselves in for.  Either way, you might enjoy seeing what shenanigans I have to get up to to do the programme.  It's science, it's fun and it teaches you a lot about what food does to your body.

I'm currently on day two and have already undergone numerous tests and can see more fascinating trials coming up.  I'll try to describe them all and let you know what I learn.  

Join me over at herbieneilzoe.blogspot.com/ if you are interested.

1 comment:

nb Bonjour said...

Neil, I am so pleased you are doing this - I would love to but I need to get a new phone first as mine is too decrepit to use the app and it won't download on the laptop. So after this cruise I will do it.
I can't seem to log in with google to comment, annoyingly. I will sort this out (I hope) soon! It will be great to see how you geton. I listen to all the podcasts, and yes, science and data are great! along with better health of course.
best wishes
Debby