Monday, August 20, 2018

DiY - all you need to know

Some people have the knack of reducing complex problems down to simple solutions. We loved this T shirt we saw in a Cambridge shop window. Designed by a man after my own heart.

how to fix stuff-1

Nice reflection of Kath taking the photo tooSmile

BTW I have now cornered the entire remaining global stock of the paperback version of my latest book. Look:

paperbacks-1


Yes, all ten paperback copies*.  With that kind of exclusivity I could make millions. On the other hand I could give one away to anyone who wants one.  Free to a good home. I’ll keep a couple on Herbie, so if you see us you can stop me and not buy one i.e. ask for a freebie. I’ll need to get rid of them somehow.

* As Amazon prints on demand, there could be an infinite number more of course. And on Kindle (99p)

PS Blow up the picture and get a sneaky look at my bizarre taste in CDs and marvel at the only things in the world I keep in alphabetical order (plus my vinyl albums), in this case Mendelssohn  via Randy Newman etc. to Martin Simpson as it turns out.

3 comments:

Marilyn, nb Waka Huia said...

I knew I had seen that flowchart before: http://nbwakahuia.blogspot.com/2015/10/now-why-wasnt-i-aware-of-this-when-we.html

Vallypee said...

Neil, I've been away, so I'm not aware of these developments bookwise, but....I have to have a copy of your new book, so I'll download one on Kindle, but please, please, can I order a real one from you with a signature in it? Pretty please? And would you, could you send it to me? Please? I'll pay, I promise!

Herbie Neil said...

Vally
Of course you can, free of charge. Send me your address to ncherbie at gmail dot com and I'll post you one.

Neil