How about a little quiz to cheer us up? Everybody likes a picture quiz. Let's do a Where's
Wally Herbie. Over the fifteen years we've been the lucky owners of Herbie, we've been to quite a few places. How many of them can you recognise. I haven't picked easy ones, except perhaps the first. Click 'em up big if it helps.
1. From 2017 Don't let that shaft of sunlight distract you. The easy clue is in the picture.
2. Also for 2017. A lofty mooring, but where?
3. Now 2015 There's Herbie across the canal from a pub with cheap grub
4. Back to 2013 and we're moored near a lock close to which famous town?
5. 2012 now and we're moored(not for the first time) in a very popular spot
6. In 2011 we were lucky to find this mooring vacant in another famous town
7. Also 2011 but a long long way from the above. A secure visitor mooring in a city
8. 2010 and we sit below a distinctive looking lock in which historic town?
9. 2007 found us passing under this high bridge just outside which town?
10 last but not least, we go all the way back to 2006 and here's our old friend Rob steering us past where?
I wonder if anyone can get them all. If you do, it must be because you've been about a bit because there are four different rivers and four canals represented here.