Thursday, December 12, 2013

Poised for summit assault

Here we are at camp 1 (aka the Black Horse) ready for the push to the summit (aka Paddington basin) tomorrow. We will get there, but will we be able to stay? I doubt it, although strangely the Black Horse visitor moorings have lots of spare space today. I wonder where the usual boats we see here have gone. Maybe CRT has been moving them on. Maybe Paddington basin will be able to accommodate us after all. Surely not.

Whatever transpires, I should have stuff to report tomorrow evening following my session with Sorwar to discuss the London visitor mooring issue. I'll keep you posted but in the meantime I shall return to my pint of Pride which I have to say is in tip top condition. About as good as it gets. The Black Horse is Alright!

 

No comments: